Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Highlights from Highlights

Hello everyone!  I must admit, I'm a little sad to be writing this from my boring home office instead of a secluded cabin with the peaceful sound of birds chirping in the background.  But at the same time, it does feel good to be home with my hubby and furry family again. 

I hope you enjoyed reading my "Highlights from Highlights" over the past week.  I certainly enjoyed writing the posts and loved sharing what I learned with you.  Our mentors were such geniuses, though, that it would have been very cruel of me to keep their pearls of wisdom from you!  ;)

If you missed any of my workshop summaries, you can catch them all below:

2012 Workshop Day 1
2012 Workshop Day 2
2012 Workshop Day 3
2012 Workshop Day 4
2012 Workshop Day 5
2012 Workshop Day 6
2012 Workshop Day 7
2012 Workshop Day 8

I feel extremely fortunate that I was able to attend the 2012 Fantasy Reunion Workshop and look forward to putting my lessons into practice.  Now, I just need to figure out how to spend more time writing and less time cleaning ferret litter boxes... 

No comments:

Post a Comment